On the tax thing, for the hundreds time, it’s a simple ask.
You listed me as an operational manager on Millennials-in-Motion.
- How long did you put the term of the role was?
- What was the capacity of the role
- And any arrangements you might or might not listed?
Here are the 2 scenarios I am currently facing:
- If I file my taxes this year, and I don’t mention this role (after my audit), and then your document that you filled with another Federal agency falls while listing me as an operational manager in the hands of the IRS, I would get in serious trouble with them.
- If I file and I mention the role, without giving any further details, I’ll get flagged and then I will have to defend myself by making a decision of prioritizing between me and you.
Do you see how shitty both scenarios are?
Do this clarification, and I promise you will never hear from me or about me ever again.
Ignore the bottom. When I get on a laptop, will delete, along with the others. Hard to do over the phone
— — — — — — — — — — — — —
I don’t want to waste money on legal and more CPA fees, and neither do you . Right? Not to mention the time that would be invested in this. All that because you have it wired in your brain Mark is bad, or whahitever you have in there.
Ask yourself this - do you again remember when you were lost after leaving Andres party, do you remember that? Do you remember how I was about to get a stroke from my worry about you - would that person ever intend to harm you in any way? Think again, for a minute about this.
Though again, you accused me of creating and maintaining a dating profile for you for TWO plus years, not at all because you wanted to feel less guilty about what’s going on back then?
I hate that I sound that I am threatening you; it turns my stomach upside down. I really hate it. I hate it because you, among the whole world, in my eyes had always been an angel that I get joy from protecting and loving,...not suing. God help us!!
Your corporation now is simple. It wouldn’t require much effort from you, and makes us aligned legally to avoid any troubles to either or both of us in the future.
And I am willing to consider the alternative that leads to the best outcome for you.
God sees through our true thought and intentions. I definitely mean it.Do this clarification, and I promise you will never hear from me or about me ever again.
It makes me feel so shitty that I have to be engaging like this you. Since the first time I felt something for you, all the way to the end, I always felt, almost instinctively protective of you. Now it’s amazing how life could be so cruel.